Many Realtors write online articles and post them at the top online article websites, others participate in social networking blogs in the industry. Still others create their own online presence above and beyond their Real Estate Broker’s website page with their personalized section containing their specific information.
One thing I have noticed in studying online business social networking strategies is that so many of the realtors who use these methods for marketing, seem to be copying each other and writing about the same things over and over again. If they really want to break-away from the pack, perhaps they should write more Eco-Friendly articles.
You know, our Online Think Tank is constantly talking about these things; in the building and real estate industry, they use lots of eco-friendly materials and there are so many options that a realtor could write a hundred articles on that alone, but they don’t – why?
Then there is opportunity to write about Solar Strategies too. What about water and drought issues, conservation – how about; Low Float toilets, appliances, mulch in gardens, rain run-off schemes to save water? What kind of eco-articles can a realtor write? Well here are a few ideas for social networking realtors online or real estate agents who own their own blogs – what about these titles?
- “Show You Care – Caravan in a Hybrid”
- “A Hybrid Car Tells Your Clients You Care”
- “Selling the Solar Option””Increasing Air-Conditioning Efficiency – A Secret Strategy”
- “Pool Cover Systems – Save on Cleaning and Energy Costs”
- “Self Cleaning Windows – A Definite Selling Point”
- “Hydrophobic Window Treatments – You Won’t Believe the Difference”
- “Eco-Friendly Efficiency – A Definite Selling Point – Learn What Turns on Buyers”
Do any of these topics seem interesting – isn’t it time that you upgraded your real estate blog with some better content rather than copying what everyone else is already saying? And when you are done writing about eco-friendly articles, what about all the great things that are happing in your area, as the real estate market comes back into full swing? Something to contemplate in 2008.